If one can do one’s own job, there is nothing like it. For the larger job and in large quantity, as
well as in verity of condition, resourceful (physical, mental and economical) take the contribution/services
of others. Resourceful needing others take the contribution of others either by
(a) Encouraging others and facilitating them or
(b) By arranging men, machine and material in required order, or
(c) By managing man machine, money, material and market, or
(d) By administrating man, machine, money, material and marketing, to get the desired result.
If we closely watch the above four categories, then we can appreciate, that category one belong to real leader with magnanimity of heart and purpose, who take collectivity for the result. Category second belongs to the person who arranges the persons and item for result and is called arranger or facilitator or Prabandhak. The third category is of manager, who just manages the things, item and person. These managers are again being managed, and here orientation is to finish the task anyhow or somehow. Fourth class belongs to administrator, who manages to get the thing done by administration. As these classes also get order, self-slavery and its promotion is only out come from this category. Government will have to encourage the Prabandh in increasing order. We, the government by the people of the people and for the people get confidence when things are of government or public and not of any individual and suspicions arises when it is foreign and rises when things are multinational and of dubious level. And panic starts when government rules act like suction pump which takes money from commoner and deliver like jet to riches i.e. government of riches by the riches and for the riches.
Individually; we want that coffers at home should be full and collectively we want coffers of government must be full. Coffers at home provide security and confidence to individual and coffers of government provides security and confidence to society. We at home engage and encourage family to be associate in fruitful work and invest time and money for realization of it. Collectively government does these works and has to invest time and money for realization of social goal. We at home when engaged in any work, each one take or get assigned job according to its ability and capability and get return at the level of trustee of family, same thing need to be done in government(the large family), that participant are trustees and not merely employees to be managed or administrated by other senior employee.
1) Mostly contract type work force
3) some what permanent job and affiliation like family- need to be submerged in trustee and family (commune) like prabandhan for Bharat to rise to its glory and guide the world for collective happiness.
A. Power of individual entrepreneur idea is the key to growth and development. Providing good wishes and support to such person, was/is key to development in capitalist regime, snatching it for country growth was key to another regime, providing support taking individual idea, patenting it in company name and promoting product in so called open market and free competition was key to latest but failed regime of new classical economic theory.
B. Goal of Government sector used to be, create the facility, create the job, and report to the public (the master) through elected leader. Quality, efficiency and continuance and providence of service by maintenance, were not the goal, and hence it failed,
C. Furtherance of growth will take place when individual entrepreneur’s idea, imagination and vision is supported and accepted by society and Government for its benefit to all mankind at large. Homogeneous and harmonious growth will happen when whole body gets full respect and its due share, and not only head. Intellectual property right and patents will have to go away in near future. We have to take lead in scraping it and move in an integrative way.
1. Unity in diversity is good for growth and sustainability, small sector for individual, medium for joint venture and large for public participation will be the key for future growth and glory.
2. Competition in small way and transcendentation in larger paradigm will make the living paradise a reality. Quantity, Quality, Prizing and Placing, in sustained way makes the most in goods and goodwill.
3. Though rigidity provides the right base but to be rigid belongs to dead, liveliness, vibrant and dynamism in rule and regulation provide most at the firm footing of love and goodwill gesture. Working pattern on this will work wonders and will be the norm. Hundred percent security in government jobs, non-transferability of lower staff, no punishment for smaller hanky-panky, minimum wages and hardworking schedules for contract labour giving undue stress and strain to management and colonial look of the government. We have to work hard to prove, define, initiate and then maintain the Indian prabandh system to have all round growth in place of current pocketed development.
4. Doors and windows have to be open for others to come in and for us to go out, our head and heart provides the best guidance for whom to welcome and where to go, which foreigner to welcome and which foreign country to travel to accept W.T.O. and other treaty or to differ it, has to be decided by immediacy of the Zen, the way of Dhyan.
5. Government will have to change the working method by present knowledge that everyone is a thief (so the tight system), to that everyone is honest and (so the light system). In first violator (honest) is rewarded, whereas in second violator (thieves) is punished (however in chaotic situation honest are punished and thieves and manipulators manage to get reward and prize). Further to it inefficient or in-effective person's in Jobs needs to be put up in rejectd dejectd, surplus officer/staff cell/department before being thrown out by private sector or transfer/compulsory retirement in government sector. This will provide gestation period to person to improve or to get ejected and organizations to re-evalute the person befor being finally been thrown out.
6. Indian institute of managements (Bhartiya Prabhandh Sansthan) does not echo the same meaning in English and Hindi, Prabandh means arrangement or facilitation. We will have to change it in Hindi version in English as well. Government need to ask the facilitator to study in this light, and create new books and methods for industry and other field.
7. Administrative Colleges will also be changed to Leadership cum Prabandh Sansthan in English as well. The term collector and commissioner echo the sentiment of money collector and commission agent will be changed to Nagar Prabandhak, Dist. Prabandhak etc, it should echo the sound of duty and not of power. Other areas have to follow similarly. Police may retain few designations but lower cadre needs change in designation with good pay, which echoes the sound of duty and responsibility.
8. Government will have to encourage shift of executive from industry and universities to district prabandhan, and vice- versa (i.e. corporate executive and district Prabandhak) to reduce the work load and cartels of administrators, professors, and executives and avail the service in best way.
9. Government will have to encourage research and development in Prabandh Practice in line with Kaizen of Japan and after it (where KAI means feast, and Zen means Dhyan), and share the experience of Prabandhan to world order.
10. Present ‘5S (five S)’ Japanese upkeep model in Industry, will also echo the Bhartiya sentiment of '5S' that is Swarajya, Swabhiman, Suraksha, Shuchita aur Swadeshi (self governance, pride, safety, self discipline and indigenous).
Collective growth has to be buzzword for us.